We would like to express our sincere sympathies for the events that led you here. We'll do our best to support you through this difficult time, and make the claims process as smooth as possible.
In the event of an injury or a critical illness, you, as the claimant, can use the following process to apply for a claim.
To register your claim, you will need to intimate us within 30 calendar days from the date of the accident or diagnosis. For the intimation, please send an email to email@example.com with the following details.
We will send you your claim reference number within 3 working days of receiving your intimation email.
1. Group life policy number
2. Employee name
3. Employee number
4. Date of joining
5. Date of birth
6. Date of accident/sickness
7. Place of accident/sickness
8. Details of accident/sickness
9. Basic monthly salary at the time of the event
For us to start processing your claim, please send all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the claim reference number from us.
Below is the list of documents required for us to start processing your disability claim.
We might reach out and ask you for other documents in addition to these, as may be required and relevant for the claim assessment.
Any original documents, if required, will need to be sent to Oman Insurance Company, Life Claim Department, Al Rigga Business Centre, 3rd Floor, Al Rigga Street, P.O Box 5209, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
1. General Documents
• Duly filled Disability Claim Form
• Claim reference number
• Medical report from the treating doctor, detailing the diagnosis and treatment provided
• Doctor’s prescription for the medicines purchased
• X-ray and laboratory reports for the lab bills submitted
• Salary slips for the three months prior to the date of the event. This should include a breakup of the basic salary and fixed allowances
• A copy of the passport and the visa page
2. Additional Documents
• Disability certificate provided by the Government Medical Board in the UAE (in cases of permanent total and partial disability)
• Original sick leave certificate for the period of absence from work (in cases of temporary total disability)
• Original medical expenses invoices (in cases of accidental medical expenses)
If your claim is approved, the discharge receipt will be sent to you for confirmation of the claim amount payable within 7 working days of submitting the claim forms and the documents.
You will need to sign and stamp the discharge receipt. Once this is received, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 14 working days.