Critical Illness and Accident Claim Process
Learn how to submit your critical illness and accident claim and about all stages involved in the claims process.
Download the claim form by clicking here . You may submit the form in any one of these ways:
• You may submit the completed form online by clicking here or through the myOIC mobile app
• It can also be delivered to any of our branches or dispatched through your broker
• Couriered to the below address:
Medical Claims Department,
Oman Insurance Company,
Omar Bin Al Khattab Street, Next to Al Ghurair Mall,
Deira, PO Box 5209
Retain a copy of all the documents submitted for your future reference.
Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a completed, stamped and signed claim form
• Original invoices/bills showing payment confirmation
• Medical and/or lab test reports
• All claims submitted must be in original & translated to either English or Arabic for the settlement
• Healthcare insurance card copy of the claimant
• Summary table of invoices from the Reimbursement Claim Form completed
We require the original versions of the above documents for claims above AED 5,000.
We may ask for additional documents as and when they are required for the claim processing.
Make sure that the form is submitted within 90 days of the treatment to ensure timely processing. Both you and the attending doctor must fill the form for each visit or course of treatment.
Remember that only one claim submission is allowed per person and therefore, family members must apply individually.
You can include your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) in the form for faster payment processing.
We will try our best to pay all eligible claims within 3 weeks of submission of the form.
You will be reimbursed as per the customary prices in our network. This means that if your doctor charges a general consultation fee of AED 400 when the average consultation fee is AED 250 in your applicable network, we will only reimburse the AED 250.
Moreover, if applicable, co-insurance will be levied along with your network deductible. The usual co-insurance rate stands at 20%. So, in the above example, considering that your network deductible is AED 50, we will apply 20% co-insurance on AED 200, and reimburse AED 160.
You are being redirected to external site. Press Continue to accept or press Cancel to stay on current site.