Death Claim Process
We'd like to express our sincere condolences for the event that led you here. We will do our best to support you in this difficult time, and make the claims process as smooth as possible.
In the event of the unfortunate demise of the insured person, you, as the claimant, can use the following process to apply for a claim.
To register your claim, you need to intimate us within 90 calendar days from the date of the event. For the intimation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details.
We will send you your claim reference number within 3 working days of receiving your intimation email.
1. Policy number
2. Date of passing
3. Place of demise
4. Cause of death
For us to start processing your claim, please send all required documents to email@example.com within 30 days of receiving the claim reference number from us.
You can expect to receive the applicable claim settlement and/or our response within 14 working days of submitting the completed set of documents.
For any queries or to follow up on your settlement, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Duly filled beneficiary claim form
2. Duly filled physician statement form, filled by the physician who last attended the insured deceased
3. The death certificate. In the event of death outside the UAE, the certificate needs to be attested by UAE consulate or embassy in the country where the death occurred
4. A medical report from the physician who last attended the deceased, in case the cause of death is not mentioned on the death certificate
5. All medical reports showing the history of the illness which caused the demise
6. Copy of the passport of the deceased, with the visa page. If the demise occurs outside UAE, kindly provide the copy of passport page with the stamp mentioning the date of their last exit from UAE
7. Police report in case of accidental death
8. Passport copy/national ID card of the claimant
9. Documents showing the claimant's relationship with the insured
* Oman Insurance Company reserves its right to ask for additional documents as may be required and relevant for claim assessment.
If your claim is approved, a discharge receipt will be sent to you for confirmation of the claim amount payable within 7 working days of submitting the claim forms and the documents.
You will need to sign and stamp the discharge receipt. Once this is received, the amount will be transferred to your bank account within 14 working days.
You are being redirected to external site.
Press Continue to accept or press Cancel to stay on current site.